What are roles and responsibilities of Python developer?
Main Responsibilities of a Python Developer
Writing effective and scalable Python codes. Designing and implementing robust applications. Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability. Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
What are the responsibilities of QA?
What are the QA engineer responsibilities?
- Analyze and clarification of requirements with a customer or a business analyst.
- Plan the process of testing.
- Write test cases (test scripts)
- Conduct functional testing.
- Identify problem areas, add them to a tracking system.
- Discuss fixes with developers.
What are the job roles in Python?
What Jobs Can You Get With Python?
- Web Developer. …
- Python Developer. …
- Software Engineer. …
- Data Analyst. …
- Data Scientist. …
- Machine Learning Engineer.