Finding the creation date of both projects and custom fields in Jira Software
- Find the Project creation date through the project table.
- Find the project creation date by joining the project table and the board table.
- Find the project creation date by joining the project table and the issues table and find the oldest issue.
How do I see active projects in jira?
On Jira Cloud you can see activity by doing the following:
- Go to the Gear icon and choose “Projects”
- Choose “Manage Projects” to the left.
- The column “Last issue update” is to the far right, sort descending.
How do I know if my Jira project is classic or next-gen?
You can easily distinguish a next-gen project from a classic project by the Roadmap feature. Only next-gen projects have the Roadmap feature. Also you can go to project settings and in next-gen projects you will not see such options like workflows, permissions but you will have the Features option instead.
Why can’ti see projects in jira?
In JIRA Admin > Issues > Permission Schemes verify which groups and/or Project Roles have the ‘Browse Projects’ Permission. In JIRA Admin > System > Roles check which users are by default in Project Roles with the ‘Browse Projects’ Permission. See if the created projects are visible under JIRA Admin > Projects.
How do I create a project in Jira step by step?
To create either type of project, follow these steps:
- Select Projects from the menu on the left side of the screen, then click on View all projects.
- Choose Create project and then either Classic project or Next-gen.
- Name the project and select its template, such as Scrum or Kanban. …
- Click Create to complete the process.
How do I find a project lead in Jira?
You can see a list of the project leads in the ‘view all’ project page, although I appreciate that is no on the create issue page. You can also view all the components and their component leads from a Jira issue board – one of the options to the right will be components.
How do I find an inactive project in Jira?
Under Administration > Projects there’s a column where you can see the last time an issue was updated in the project.
What is Jira schema?
A JIRA scheme is a collection of configured values that can be used by one or more JIRA projects. For example, a Notification scheme describes who receives email when issues are changed. The same Notification scheme can be used by more than one JIRA project.
What is an event in Jira?
Jira uses an event-listener mechanism to alert the system that something has happened, and to perform appropriate action (e.g. send an email notification) based on the event that has occurred.
How do I create a test session in Jira?
So you can quickly create a test session for an issue in the Issue Navigator by typing “.” then “Create Test Session”. It is also possible to create a session on the project page by going to the ‘Capture’ tab and clicking on the ‘Browse test sessions’ in the menu and then click the ‘Create session’.
How does the version report work in Jira?
The Version Report shows your team’s progress towards the completion of a version. The Version Report also shows you the predicted Release Date, based on your team’s average rate of progress (velocity) since the start of the version, and the estimated amount of work remaining.
Where is the project summary page in Jira?
View the project summary
If you’re not on the Summary page already, click Summary in the project sidebar to see it. The Summary page shows project information, activity, and statistics.
How do I find reports in Jira?
Generating a report
- Navigate to the project you want to report on.
- From the project sidebar, select Reports. The reports overview page displays.
- Select a report from the overview or from the project sidebar to begin generating the report. View the list of reports below for more details of each report.
How do I find Jira version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
What are Jira versions?
What is a version in Jira Software? In Jira Software, versions represent points-in-time for a project. They help you organize your work by giving you milestones to aim for. You can assign issues in your project to a specific version, and organize your sprints around completing work in that version.
How do I know if I am on Jira cloud?
The easiest way to see if you are on Jira Cloud or Server is to look at the menu, if the main menu for Jira is on the left side with you avatar at the bottom you are on Jira Cloud. If the menus are at the top with your avatar on the right then you are on Jira Server.