Go for a classic pair of dress pants in a dark color like navy or black alongside a long-sleeved dress shirt. You don’t have to go too formal with your shirt for this type of party, but do make sure that it’s not too casual in either the color or print.
How should I dress for an office holiday party?
Here are a few pieces you can use to create a warm and comfortable work party outfit:
- Turtleneck sweater.
- Warm, but professional pants.
- Turtleneck dress with warm tights.
- Sweater vest.
- Boots or booties.
- Faux fur vest or jacket.
- Belted jacket.
What do you wear to a casual Christmas party?
8 Casual Christmas Outfit Ideas That Are Still Cute
- skinny jeans + plaid or tartan top + vest + ankle boots + beanie. …
- leggings + oversized sweater + socks + boots + scarf + beanie. …
- sweater dress + vest cardigan + plaid scarf + ankle boots. …
- jeans + sweater + poncho + boots.
What do you wear to an office Christmas luncheon?
For company Christmas luncheons, go a bit dressier than your ordinary work wear. If you usually wear a button-down shirt and wool trousers, add a silk tie or a blazer. Make a plain knit dress more festive with a sparkling necklace, bright scarf or jeweled sweater.
What should I wear to a business casual holiday party?
Wear a lightweight cardigan over a simple slip dress. Style Tip: A bright, coordinated suit will get you the right type of attention at a holiday party. Style Tip: If your office is more casual but you want to give your look some polish, a pair of knee-high boots with a printed dress is the way to go.
What is the best outfit for Christmas party?
25 Work Christmas Party Outfits That’ll Dazzle Your Whole Office
- A Velvet Midi. Bergamo Midi Dress. …
- A Winter White ‘Fit. Cutout Detail Turtleneck Sweater Dress. …
- A Satin Dress and Sweater. Arta Dress. …
- A Statement Collar. Faux-leather shirt dress. …
- A Skirt and Jacket Set. …
- A Red-Hot Number. …
- A Pleated Pantsuit. …
- A Silky Lil Mini.
What should I wear to Christmas gathering?
If you’re looking for a way to dress casually for a holiday event but still keep it festive, you could try pearl-embellished denim or a top with crystals worn with jeans or pants. An outfit featuring a beautifully-embellished top and jeans or pants could get your ready for a more casual get-together.
What shoes should I wear to an office party?
Leather shoes are the best option always as they easily coordinate with your look and maintain the dress code. You could even mix up the styled leather shoes, such as the oxfords and brogues.