How do you ask a yes-no question?
We form yes-no questions with an auxiliary verb (be, do or have) + subject + main verb or with a modal verb + subject + main verb: Be: Is she working very hard? Were they travelling together? Do: Does that taste okay?
What is a yes-no answer question called?
Also known as a polar interrogative, a polar question, and a bipolar question, a yes-no question is an interrogative construction (such as, “Are you ready?”) that expects an answer of either “yes” or “no.” Wh- questions, on the other hand, can have a number of answers, and potentially more than one correct answer.
What is yes-no question with example?
Yes / No questions are made, using the verb (am, is, are, was, were, have, had, do, does, did, can, will, should etc.) at the beginning of a sentence. Namely, subject and verb change their position in statement and question.
What are good questions to ask?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
Is 20 questions a yes or no question?
Only 20 questions are allowed, each phrased so that it may be answered “yes” or “no.” The winner is the person who guesses the correct answer; if there is no correct guess, the answerer is the winner. The game may be played one against all or between two opposing teams.
What are 5 random questions?
And now…for the most random questions ever!
- If You Had Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?
- What Would You Rather Throw Away: Love Or Money?
- What’s The Most Beautiful Place You’ve Ever Seen?
- What Was Your Fondest Memory Of High School?
- What’s Your Favorite TV Show?
- What’s The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator?
What’s a fun question to ask a girl?
20 Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
- What’s the craziest or most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite thing about this city?
- What is your biggest “pet peeve”?
- If you could relive one day from the past, which would it be and why?
- If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be?