What are conditions for automation?
Conditions are an optional part of an automation rule and can be used to prevent an action from happening when triggered. When a condition does not return true, the automation will stop executing. Conditions look very similar to triggers but are very different.
What are actions in zabbix?
Zabbix reacts to events by executing set of operations. An action can be defined for any event or set of events generated by Zabbix.
What are Automations in Zendesk?
Automations within Zendesk Support are specifically time-based. Use them when you want an action to automatically happen according to a timeframe set up in your workflow. Automations run every hour on all your tickets that are not closed.
What are triggers in Zendesk?
Zendesk Documentation Team. Triggers are business rules you define that run immediately after a ticket is created or updated and automatically perform actions if specified conditions are met. Here are some uses for triggers: Notifying customers when you’re out-of-office. Sending customer satisfaction score follow-ups.
How do I create an automation in Zendesk?
- In Admin Center, click the Objects and rules icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Business rules > Automations.
- Select Add Automation.
- Enter a title for your automation.
- Add the conditions and actions for your automation.
How do I create a group at home assistant?
So go ahead and give your group a name and then start adding members to it if you select the entity drop down here it's going to present you with a list of all the entities.
How do I group hue lights in my Home Assistant?
Home Assistant creates lights for each Hue zone/room automatically but disables them by default. If you’d like to use those grouped lights , you can enable them from Settings –> Integrations –> Hue –> entities.
How do I add lights to my group Home Assistant?
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Group”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.